Friday 8 August 2014

Redone pages

I've never redone pages before, but I had 2 pages in my USA album that I hated. I've always hated them, they just looked half hearted and not really done properly. So I decided the time had come to redo those layouts. This is what the first one looked like before:
No idea where this paper is from!
 and after:

PL cards printable freebies from misstina
Paper from Studio Calico Atlantic paper pad
Letters from a very old stash!
The second page I forgot to take a before photo (oops! still getting used to this idea of photographing layouts), so here's the after:
PL cards free printables from lemon and honey
Paper and ribbon old stash
I also finally finished the journalling on this layout - it's been waiting for the score for a decade!

All old!
I'm fairly happy with the first redone layout, and I quite like the baseball one too. I'm not so keen on the second (Gettysburg) layout, but you'll have to trust me when I say that it's a lot better than it was - the background paper was wallpaper before!

My photos have arrived from snapfish, and my mum has arrived with the visas for me to scan, so I can get on with the last two layouts in these albums soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a striking difference you've made with that first redo. I bet it feels good to have remedied a few pages you were not satisfied with. Good luck on finishing up the albums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It feels great to have got rid of the rubbish ones, and be approaching a finished project.

      Delete