Wednesday 20 August 2014

Project Life - July 2014

I'm definitely getting more into Project Life as the year goes on. It helps that I had more time to do things in July, so I had more things to take pictures of. I still find I occasionally forget to take photos (mainly when we're out for dinner), but I'm getting better.

July took 5 12x12 pages, which is a record for me. That also means it took a lot longer. In retrospect I think I would have been better using 6 pages and giving myself a bit more space - but that's not something I'm very good at! My style could definitely be described as "cram it all on"!





Becky Higgins digital PL templates A, R and Q
Studio Calico Brighton Pier and Wanderlust Journal Cards freebie
The Cottage Market polka dot papers
Sahlin Studio vintage carnival paper
DigiDewi under the sea freebie journal card
Polaroid moment frame currently unidentified freebie - please help credit!
Ziggle designs orange 4x4 freebie card
yellow hello card from Persnickety Prints
Tags from One Velvet Morning and List Girl
I'm not yet blog-savvy enough to put the pictures side by side - sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment