Tuesday 19 August 2014

USA - almost there!

The America albums are rapidly approaching completion. Today I've been working on the final layout, but first I want to share the first new layout I've done for these albums.

Both of the 'new' pages are designed to add context and better tell the story of why we went to America. They will go at the beginning of the first album, after the cover page, to form a sort of introduction.

Papers from Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go
Journalling pen Sharpie ultra fine
Everything else old stash
I don't think I've ever done a title this big before, but I think like it! I also used PicFrame to create the two smaller photos - I just dragged them into a 4x6 template and had it printed as one photo. I'm planning to do this with a lot of my photos, which is also new to me - previously I have only printed at 6x4. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment