Wednesday 29 October 2014

Project Life - August 2014

Continuing with my new found speed on the PL app, I made August's pages on my phone (mainly while I was at work - sometimes my job is awesome!). I chose the photos first and saved them to a folder to sync to my phone, then added the scans of the ephemera to the same folder. Again it was super fast, and again I imported into photoshop elements afterwards to add some extra bits. Mainly this was adding text onto the photos, although I'm currently testing apps that will allow me to do this on my phone.

All pages made with the PLapp using Kraft and Summer editions.
Arrows from Becky Higgins digital PL Cherry edition
Flair badges by Heidi Swapp
The number of pages has grown again, so I'm now up to 7 pages for this month. It hasn't escaped my notice that this is almost as many as a double page spread per week, which I was convinced I couldn't do, but I'm still scrapping by topic rather than chronology and I'm happy with that. If I can get September done in the next 3 days I will no longer be "behind" - watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment