Wednesday 8 October 2014

A new way to get things done faster

This post could also be titled, "I bought the Project Life App" and it's so fast! I honestly made 4 pages in under 30 minutes - and that was my first time using the app so that included time spent figuring things out.

There isn't much to figure out, having said that. There's no way to embellish using the app, and there's a limited choice of PL kits to pick cards from. But that isn't a negative thing - it meant I just got on with it and got the pages done. I imported two into PS elements afterwards, to see what happened if I tinkered with them a bit more.

Left - original pages from the app
Right - the finished pages after 5 minutes with PhotoShop Elements
All pages created with the PL iPhone app using Strawberry Edition kit

I then sat and watched the TV and created two more pages. That's a whole weeks vacation turned into 6 pages in under an hour total (including choosing photos, using the app and then using PSE). This is definitely going to help me in my mission to get things finished! Next I'm hoping to do our trip to Venice last year, for which I have bought one of the extra in-app purchases of the Summer Themed Cards. I've also created a file of all my existing freebie PL cards that I can sync to the photo album on my phone (hopefully) so I can use some of those too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment