Tuesday 16 September 2014

How not to get things done

So the reason for the lack of posts recently is simple - I haven't made any layouts. I got over tired and over stressed and couldn't find any creative spark. I sat down in front of both my craft desk and the computer alternately, but no luck.  Oh well, everything goes in fits and starts I suppose.

Meanwhile I have been creating more photos to go in the scrapbook. We're currently on holiday (hooray! Thanks for the sunshine Florida), and whilst we're away The Big Garden Makeover is taking place. So hopefully in two weeks there will be a stack of Disney pictures and a much improved garden to inspire some pages.

Meanwhile it is my husbands birthday today so I'm looking forward to a nice meal on the Key West waterfront, and I plan to listen to this episode of the Paperclipping Roundtable again to fuel my scrapbooking drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment