Monday 28 July 2014

Time for tea

I'm joining in with Abi this month and inviting you in for a cup of tea. I love the idea of this, and have read various 'tea' posts over the last few months, and now I'm ready to join in.

If we were sharing a cup of tea right now, it would have to be iced tea! It's so sunny at the moment, and I'm not good with hot drinks in this weather. My husband is - he'll have a cup, so I'm happy to put the kettle on! Would you like an apple to go with it - they're freshly picked from the tree in our garden?

It's lovely to be able to relax with a drink and chat to friends. It still doesn't seem real that I've finally finished with exams, and I have time to do what I enjoy. We met a friend from New Zealand for coffee yesterday (iced mochas, yum), and it was lovely to catch up. Between her exams and mine, we haven't seen her for a year!

I've got so many projects I'm excited about at the moment. I'm having to rein myself in and concentrate on a couple at a time - or none of them will get finished. That's what got me into this mess - starting too many projects, so I'm determined not to start more until at least one is finished! Are you good at finishing things? I'd love you to share any tips!

We're choosing photos to put on the wall in our house - we have six photo frames for the spare bedroom,  so it seemed fitting to chose a photo of each of the six continents we've visited. I got that idea from Natalie - she's been to all seven. We wonder how many people will realise that's what we've done - do you recognise  the locations? Hopefully we haven't been too obscure!


In our bedroom we're choosing picture of us - this is much harder! Maybe I can show you the short list so you can help us choose? It will be nice to have some photos on the walls so we're hoping to get them printed this week.

I can't chat for long, as I'm still recovering from being unwell. It was nice talking to you though - see you again next month?

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much for joining us this month Heather. It is so good to see you and share a drink with you. I love that idea of the photos. What a clever plan. I am impressed at how much travelling you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those prints will look great on your wall - congrats on having traveled so much. Hope you are back up to par by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been to some exciting places, I do hope you soon feel better x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! You chose some great photos! -- Nat

    ReplyDelete