Wednesday 3 December 2014

NZ progress

So I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel for my 2011 New Zealand album. I think there are only three pages left to do - one of which I haven't started, but the other two already have the photos selected and a sketch picked out (I am currently using sketches as part of my work flow to speed things up - I'm finding it's helping).

Here's the most recent pages, including the last of our Rugby World Cup events. (Side note - we've just bought tickets for one of next year's RWC games in Cardiff - so excited already!)


Credits to follow - sorry!
The plan is to print this as a phonebook when done, and as it will be more pages than Photobox can do in their lay-flat books, I'm thinking of using Bob Books. I can't wait to have an actual physical book in my hands - definitely the disadvantage of digital is waiting until all the layouts are done to be able to flick through them in book form.

No comments:

Post a Comment